Welcome Spruce members to the Interior Savings family!
Following the successful vote to merge our credit unions, we are thrilled to welcome you and your fellow Spruce members as part of the Interior Savings family. Combining our teams and expertise, we will take all that is great about our two credit unions and make it even better.
What happens now
For the moment, you’ll notice little change to your banking or branch. Over time, we’ll integrate our operations, and the Spruce Credit Union name will shift to become Interior Savings. But the transition will be gradual, so that we can minimize disruption as much as possible, and we’ll keep you informed at every stage of the process.
What isn’t changing
- Accounts – You’ll still have access to your existing products, services, and accounts but you can expect better rates and fees, as well as a host of new options to come.
- Ways to Bank – For now, you’ll see very few changes to your banking experience but, as we integrate, new tools and an expanded branch network will become available to you.
- High Quality Service – After the merger, you’ll still be supported by the same smiling faces you know but with our employee training programs your experience will only be enhanced.
What to expect in the future
- Expanded service with branches across the Thompson Okanagan and in Prince George.
- Enhanced solutions with better product rates and fees.
- Greater access with our member service centre available 6 days a week for extended hours.
- More innovation with the introduction of tools like Apple, Google and Samsung Pay.
- And so much more!
If you have any questions or feedback to share, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com.